Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood. Individuals with prior learning experience or skills will also be assessed and certified under Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
• Minimum Age is 18 years, who have Aadhar Card.
• Required qualification ( Class 8 – as per the course)
• Average Duration – 1.5 Months – 6 Months
• Salary between Rs 5000 – 12000 after training (as per industry and skills)
• Assessment and certificate provided by Government.
• Training would include Job role skills, soft skills, personal grooming and basic computer.